Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RSS Feeds

Wow!!! What a week of learning. I still do not know if I fully understand RSS Feeds but I will by the end of all this fun learning.

I googled RSS Feeds for the music group A-ah and look what I found. How cool, A-ah was my very first concert that I went to in the 80s. I remember paying $12 for the tickets.


http://www.rhapsody.com/player?type=track&id=tra.2054014&remote=false&page=&pageregion=&guid=&from=&reloadInstall=true

(I wish that I could figure out how to make my link with the name of the group instead to the whole URL.)

1 comment:

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

Here's how you link to text:
- Edit your posting (or start a new one) in compose mode (rather than HTML mode)
- Highlight the text that is going to be linked
- Click on the link icon (it looks like a chain link)
- In the resulting pop-up window, enter the URL you want to link to
- Click OK or Save (can't remember which it is)